[[ Trick 3 ]] Photos Editing Tips and Tutorial [[ By Divyansh Jaiswal ]]

/
0 Comments

Photos Editing Tips and Tutorial Part 1






Many people have been asking me about how do I usually
edit my photos and what photos editing apps am did I use,
thus I came out with this post sharing some of my photos
editing knowledge with people who are keen to know.
Wanna find out how to do something like the picture about
without using professional softwares like photoshop? I'll
reveal later!!
Firstly, here are some of the main photos editing apps that
I'm currently using.

VSCO Cam (best editing app ever)
Snapseed (good for brightening and contrast)
PicsArt (for creative editing)
XnExpress Pro (not available for iphone)

I have tons of editing apps on my phone but I don't use
some of them at all. Other than those mentioned, I also
have LINE camera, A Beautiful Mess, PhotoWonder,
PicsPlay Pro, Aviary, Vintique, MTXX and etc.

                                   Starting from something simple:




        The photo on the left is the original photo without any filter
or edit. I only used Snapseed and VSCO for this.


    I will usually brighten up my images by adjusting the
brightness, ambient and contrast using Snapseed first
before I import them into VSCO . Well, you can actually skip
this step if you are lazy!

                               Open up VSCO cam...




After importing the images into VSCO , select a filter
that you would love to use then proceed to scale of
intensity. After applying the filter, go to the manual editing
tool which allows you to adjust the exposure, sharpness,
tint and etc.





Use tint to makes photos less yellowish/greenish


Sharpen your photos! Trust me, they will look so much
better!


Save the photo after editing from VSCO . Go to Snapseed
again.


Do a final brightness, ambient, contrast adjustment. You
can also further sharpen and structure the image if you
want.
It also also be done by using XnExpress . I will recommend
Android users to go download this app. I love their filters
and the manual editing is actually good too! This app is
similar to VSCO but a much simple one.


By Divyansh Jaiswal - Owner



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts